Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Oil Spill

Oh OH Oh. So yesterday I changed the oil on my scooter for the first time. I came out victorious but not without causing a little bit of damage.
It all started out with me not wanting to lay on the ground outside my apartment under my scooter alone. So I scooted on over to Alyssa and Kekoa's apartment to have a little company.
Outside her place I crawled underneath Stella/ pink lightning and began the process. The cap burst off with great force due to the large spring behind it. I also underestimated how much oil was in my little guy... so it overflowed all over the road. A lot. Once the dripping ended, Alyssa made me run upstairs (since she's all prego and lazy) to get some detergent to soak up the oil. So I spread that everywhere and then climbed back on the ground. The cap and spring posed a problem. It took me like 20 minutes to get that darn thing back on since that spring was so stubborn. Meanwhile I was covered in oil. My hair had found its way into the large puddle and I literally looked like a greasy homeless man. I was wearing my tie dye shirt too... super classy.
The last step was to put oil back in. Not so easy since it was at a weird angle. Kekoa fashioned a nice funnel for me out of a water bottle !! Then I won! Alyssa gave me a D+ I give myself an A!! I was so totally champion!!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE the champion, my friend, and you'll keep on fighting 'till the end.

    ReplyDelete

GRADUATION


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Followers