Monday, November 16, 2009

The Shivers!

I am very cold in this here place! It snows sometimes, which makes me sad a little bit. There is not a moment during the day when I can"t see my breath. I do think that I might just freeze to death.
Here is my last WILL AND TESTAMENT!
Mom and Dad
You can sell off anything of mine of value if my school doesn"t reimburse you my tuition.
Dana- you can have any of my clothes and shoes.
Marina- You can fight Dana for any jewelery or whatever you want.
My bonds and money can pay for the funeral and the elaborate dinner party I wish to have held afterward.
Basically that is all I have.
Wait! My $1200 glasses (LOUPES) Those can be sold if neccessary... If not I want to be burried in them. And STELLA- Pink Lightening---- She will need to be my head stone. I will be really upset if this doesn"t happen!


I send my dying and freezing love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRADUATION


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Followers