Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,
Where have you gone? Once upon a time, you were always there. You were by my side as I went down the slide. Ol buddy, you were there as played with putty. I always could count on you when I needed a wing man or when I needed a you to simply turn on my fan. You were there when I turned 8 and we both loved to skate. You were there when I turned 10. The day I decided to not lie, THAT"S WHEN! Together we were through thick and thin. I"ve never ever been alone ... but today it will begin. I need you dear friend, wherever you are!! I can"t be alone, especially when I don"t have a car... (seriously this is an issue.. I might need a tissue) I am not handling this well, this separation thing. So I call you to you.. I don"t even need a ring! DEAR FRIEND DEAR FRIEND COME FIND ME QUICK! BEFORE THIS LONELINESS MAKES ME OH SO SICK!!!

Much Love,
Your Cara Friend
XOxoXXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRADUATION


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Followers